PRE-CRUISE ROME TOUR
Maximize your tourist opportunities in Rome before your cruise departs from Civitavecchia with our famous pre-cruise tour of Rome.
Our pre-cruise tour and transfer combination in Rome offers our guests the great option to spend the first half of the day enjoying Rome and then head directly to Civitavecchia to board the ship. You and your luggage will travel together and stay safe inside the vehicle under the care of your driver while you are out and about not to worry but have fun!
Pick-up time: your English-speaking driver RomeMinicab will meet you at 9 am in your accommodation in Rome.
Duration of the pre-cruise tour of Rome: 4 hours.
Transport to the port of Civitavecchia: about 1.5 hours.
For up to 2 peopleFor up to 2 people from Rome Hotel
For up to 4 peopleFor up to 4 people from Rome Hotel
For up to 6 peopleFor up to 6 people from Rome Hotel
For up to 8 peopleFor up to 8 people from Rome Hotel
READ BEFORE BOOKING THIS TOUR
* The price of the Pre-Cruise Rome Tour Rome and Transfer includes a luxury private vehicle with an English-speaking driver with professional license, Italian VAT, fuel, insurance and parking fees.
* The price of the Pre-Cruise Rome Tour Rome and Transfer includes does not include entrance tickets, lunch, tips or other personal expenses of the customer.
* The total price for the tour is per vehicle. People can divide the cost of the tour among themselves as they wish.
* Please allow between 1-2 business days for responses to email inquiries and service confirmations.
* Payment for the tour will be made in Euro funds at the end of the trip.
Your Tour Driver is NOT an authorized tour guide, therefore he cannot accompany you away from the vehicle.
* Italy has implemented strict laws and regulations to protect authorized tourist guides, which makes it illegal for Tour Drivers to act as tourist guides and / or accompany guests away from the vehicle to visit the city. Your driver will be obliged to stay with the vehicle during the visit.
* For your safety inside the moving vehicle, do not distract the driver while he is driving, especially in traffic conditions.
* If you are satisfied with the service you receive from your driver, a tip of 10-15% is customary in Italy.
It is reported that starting in May 2018, the Pantheon will begin to load admission tickets (currently estimated at 2 euros per person). Please be prepared for potential ticket lines or waiting times to visit this monument.
COLOSSEO TICKETS (Skip Ticket Lines)
The price of standard Colosseum entrance tickets booked online is 14 euros per person. Please purchase tickets for the Colosseum in advance at the link below.
Select to print the vouchers at home and take them with you in order to avoid a long line of tickets since the vouchers must be converted into tickets.
If you are from the United States, select “United States” when asked to select your country of origin.